INSTANT's Recipe for clear SLIME
To create your transparent SLIME using a few common household ingredients is amazing and easy!
- 1½ tablespoon of baking soda.
- From 2 to 3 tablespoon of contact lens solution.
- 300 ml of INSTANT SUPER CLEAR GLUE.
- Food coloring at your choice.
1. Pour out 300ml of INSTANT SUPER CLEAR GLUE glue into a bowl.
2. Add 1½ tablespoon of baking soda and mix thoroughly.
3. After mixing, add your choice of coloring until you get the color you want.
4. Add from 2 to 3 tablespoon of contact lens solution.
5. Mix until mixture gets harder to mix and SLIME begins to form.
IMPORTANT: In case of the third spoon of contact lens solution, add just ¼ tablespoon each time, and value, to make the SLIME less sticky.
6. Take the SLIME out and begin kneading with both of your hands.
* Suggested proportions. Adjust to the weight of used glue.
*Adult supervision is required. This project is not appropriate for children under the age of 3 years. Always wash your hands before and after making and playing with SLIME. Warning: If large quantities of contact lens solution are accidentally ingested (greater than a tablespoon), get medical attention immediately.