INSTANT's Recipe for Glow SLIME
To create your glow SLIME using a few common household ingredients is amazing and easy!
- 1 ½ tablespoon of baking soda.
- From 2 to 3 tablespoon of contact lens solution.
- 300 ml of INSTANT GLOW GLUE.
1. Pour out 300ml of INSTANT GLOW GLUE into a bowl.
2. Add 1½ tablespoon of baking soda and mix thoroughly.
3. Add from 2 to 3 tablespoon of contact lens solution.
4. Mix until mixture gets harder to mix and SLIME begins to form.
IMPORTANT: In case of the third spoon of contact lens solution, add just ¼ tablespoon each time, and value, to make the SLIME less sticky.
5. Take the SLIME out and begin kneading with both of your hands.
6. To enjoy your SLIME in the dark, leave it exposed to a light for a few minutes and then you will see how it shines in the dark.
* Suggested proportions. Adjust to the weight of used glue.
*Adult supervision is required. This project is not appropriate for children under the age of 3 years. Always wash your hands before and after making and playing with SLIME. Warning: If large quantities of contact lens solution are accidentally ingested (greater than a tablespoon), get medical attention immediately.